hug!

hug!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Baking Day!

Icing - YUMMY!

Every year, we have our annual Baking Day at my mom's house. It is a day full of SUGAR, chocolate, peanutbutter, and all sorts of goodies. We make about 8 different types of cookies/dessert bars/candies. Why? Well, every member of the "baking day crew" has his or her favorite cookie - whether it be for sentimental reasons or for taste alone. Therefore, we make all of them. :) It is also fun to give samples of these special, homemade treats to family and friends. In the background, we have Christmas music playing or we put on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. This year was especially fun because MJ had a blast rolling the dough and decorating my Grandma Brown's famous butter cookies. The icing was delicious!


Mom- it's time for a nap!


The Baking Day Crew 2010


I would like to give a special "thanks" to my dad for the three trips he took to the grocery store that day to pick up ingredients!


MJ had his preschool Christmas Carol last week - here are a few pictures:


Blowing a kiss to the crowd- what a charmer!



Mommy and MJ


Steve was out of town for a few days last week, so I was on my own with both boys. The evenings are always a little hectic getting both boys fed, bathed, and ready for bed...so, here is a picture of my multitasking:


Mom- Ty is taking up over half of my bathtub!


I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away...more pics soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment