hug!

hug!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Potty Training

I'm in my Spiderman underwear!

MJ had his preschool spring break 2 weeks ago, so we used the opportunity to start potty training. I realize this is going to be a long process, but I am very proud of the progress he's made. He now does both #1 and #2 on the potty. We use diapers/pull ups during nap and bedtime and try to keep him in his "big boy underwear" the rest of the day. He still has some accidents, but he's really done great. It will be nice to have one out of diapers!

A special thank you to Ms. Lisa, our wonderful nanny, for all of her help with the potty training- chasing a 2 year old in his dirty underwear is not an easy task! :)

Daddy and the boys


MJ started his swim class at our local YMCA yesterday. He loves the water, but he's not crazy about dunking his head under yet. I swam with MJ while Steve swam with Ty on the other side of the pool. Ty was kicking around like a pro and loved it!


Between birthday parties, baby showers, trips to the zoo, etc., the past couple of weeks have been busy as usual. The weather has been great (except for some nasty evening thunderstorms), so we have been outside as much as possible!

Going for a walk

Mom, I know you begged me to stop, but I'm going to shine this flashlight in my eye one more time

Here are a few pictures of our trip to the zoo last week...Grandma and Granddad Engle joined us!

Thanks for the ice cream, Grandma


Granddad with Ty

I love sitting on the giraffe Merry-go-round - one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment