hug!

hug!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

First, I want to congratulate my sister, Ann, and her boyfriend (now fiancee), Jeff on their engagement! We couldn't be happier for you two!




After church on Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day by hanging out at the pool. It was a nice, relaxing day filled with lots of love from my boys. :)




MJ's preschool had "Muffins for Moms" last week where they presented us with beautiful flowers and laminated pictures made by our little ones. Ofcourse, MJ refused to look at the camera, but here is his work of art:





The rose petals are imprints of MJ's fist - I love it.



I hope all of you moms out there had a wonderful day- especially my friends who are celebrating their first Mother's Day. I cannot even put into words how happy I am to be a mommy; it is the best gift I have ever received.


And for my mom - thank you for everything. I can only pray that one day my children admire me the way I admire you.


Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment: