hug!

hug!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

We are thankful for….

Profile 1

We are so thrilled that baby Eco number three is on the way! MJ and Ty can’t wait to meet their brother or sister, who is due in early June. First trimester is behind us, and I am feeling great. It is going to be a zoo around here with 3 kids under the age of 3.5 years, but we are gearing up for the excitement/chaos! We had an ultrasound this past week – above is baby’s profile; below is an adorable picture of his or her little feet!

feet 1

We will be waiting to find out the sex until the baby is born. Steve and I did this with both MJ and Ty and absolutely loved it. MJ did tell me today that I had his little sister in my belly (but he also said that with Ty), so I guess we’ll see!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week. We went to my parent’s house for an early dinner and then went over to Steve’s parent’s house for late dinner. Both were equally delicious! (and I was thrilled that I didn’t have to cook- especially since I don’t know how to make any of the casseroles OR cook a turkey)! Here are a few pictures….

Family Thanksgiving

silly boyssteve boys

turkeyeddie ty 2 (2)

table

I will keep you posted on baby’s progress. My belly is already getting bigger by the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment