hug!

hug!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthdays and Valentines

fam

Happy Birthday, Steve!

It has been a busy February. Steve went to Panama (yes, the country) for brother Andrew’s bachelor party last week. They had a wonderful time, and Andrew caught a huge black marlin! I stayed home with the boys and took them on a road trip to Birmingham to visit my best friend Kim and “niece” Ella. I actually did remember to bring my camera, but somehow I forgot my memory card (UGH!). So, here is the only decent picture I got with my iphone…

boys with ella

Ella (18 months) with Ty (16 months) and MJ

MJ had his Valentine’s day party at school- the kids were so adorable giving out their cards. MJ’s classmates have adopted Ty as the little brother of the class- they all scream “Ty Ty!” and give him hugs when I bring him into their room. Ty even got to enjoy his very own plate of snacks with the “big kids.”

hugty at party

icing nose

Steve turned the big 33 on Friday. The two of us enjoyed a simple night out with dinner and a movie (we have become so lame over the years)! Smile On Sunday, we celebrated with his parents and had food from his favorite Mexican restaurant, Los Rancheros.

daddy and boys daddy and boys 2

Cousin James celebrated his FIRST birthday this past Saturday! The boys had a wonderful time at the party… as you can see below, MJ couldn’t wait to get his hands into that cake!

James birthday 1james cake

MJ sneaking cake

Wait, I am supposed to wait for you to cut it??

Ty - where's my cake

Ty: “where’s my cake?!”

And finally, here is a picture of what Ty usually looks like after he tries to eat his eggs with a spoon:

ty egg on face

He is so proud of himself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment