hug!

hug!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our little turkeys!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We had a great holiday with family and friends. On Tuesday, MJ had a "Thanksgiving Feast" at his preschool. I was in charge of set up with a couple of the other moms - it was such a cute party! MJ's class dressed as pilgrims, and the older 2-year old class dressed up as indians.

"I'm a pilgrim!"


Thanksgiving day was wonderful. I ran the Atlanta Half Marathon that morning and had a blast running in a race for the first time this year! Steve was extremely busy taking care of the boys and cooking the turkey while I ran. We had some of Steve's family and the Dubose (my sister-in-law's family) over for dinner. Steve did TWO turkeys - one fried and one on the Green Egg...both were DELICIOUS!!! I still can't decide which one I liked more.

On Friday morning, my family came over for a champagne brunch. MJ and Ty had so much fun visiting with everyone (as always)!
Here are a few pictures...

Ofcourse, both boys have their hands in their mouths!

YUMMY!!

Champage brunch


Ty wore MJ's old Thanksgiving outfit, so I decided to compare pictures...you can definitely tell that they are brothers!!!!

MJ (3 weeks old at the time of this picture)

Ty (7 weeks old)


We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of turkey and pie! GO JACKETS!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment