hug!

hug!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

October Fun


I just loved this picture of MJ and Ty, so I decided to start the post with it. :)


We have been having a lot of fun (in spite of MANY sleepless nights) the past couple of weeks.
MJ was a "T. Rex" for Halloween, and he had a blast trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. He got scared of some of the decorations (moving skeletons, monsters, etc.), but he powered through. Ty was my little lion and seemed content in the stroller.

MJ had a Halloween party at school, and his class had a "parade" in the parking lot to show off their costumes. Note to self - not a great idea to have a bunch of almost-2-year-olds see their mommies - they all started crying! I felt so bad for the poor teachers. Once I got out of sight, though, MJ was happy to be back in the classroom without me.

Grandma and Grandpa Engle took MJ to a pumpkin patch up in Dawsonville, and he is still talking about it!

We went down to our cabin just south of Griffin last weekend. Steve shot AT a deer...still no luck in the hunting department, but he had a lot of fun. MJ loved the cabin, and he had fun seeing all of the animals. Ty did great on the car ride there and back.
When MJ was 2 weeks old, we took him to the cabin and I took a picture of Steve holding him. I took the same picture this year with Steve and Ty - it's a little scary how similar they are! See pics below.

MJ as T.Rex

Ty the little Lion - the costume was supposed to be 0-3 months, but I swear I could have fit into it! haha



MJ's school parade. Note that he let go of the rope and is headed straight for me!




Grandpa Engle with MJ at the pumpkin patch

Steve and Ty (3.5 weeks old)


Steve and MJ when he was 2 weeks old
Stay tuned...MJ turns TWO tomorrow and we have a big party on Saturday!!!









1 comment: