hug!

hug!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Fun

Dr. MJ






About once a week, the boys come to the hospital to have lunch with me. MJ is fascinated by all of my "doctor gear." As soon as he walks in, he immediately goes for my stethescope; he is actually pretty good at using it!




Last week, we went to the aquarium with my family while Steve was out of town. Here are a few pictures:


Let the fun begin!


That shark is awesome


Ty loved the fish, too
(thanks Eddie for carrying him in the Bjorn!)


A hug from Deepo



Up close and personal with the penguins



As many of you know, Kim and I have been best friends since middle school. Her little sister, Pamela, got married this weekend, and we were thrilled to attend the ceremony. She was an absolutely stunning bride and the wedding and reception were beautiful.

Kim, Pam, and me


Pamela also sang at my wedding seven years ago. :)



After the wedding, we headed up to Lake Lanier for John's 60th birthday party.


Captain MJ





Our family





Grandpa with MJ






Economos boys





Take two






Economos family (we took about 20 pictures, and believe it or not, this was the best one). haha :)






No comments:

Post a Comment