hug!

hug!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two Little Fishies

ISR graduation


MJ with our instructor, Mike




The boys graduated from their swim class this week! For the past 4 weeks, I have been driving from Piedmont to Dunwoody after work– the class is 10 minutes a day, Monday through Friday. While it was definitely a time commitment, it was well worth it. I can’t believe how much they have accomplished in such a short period of time! I have to admit, after the first couple of days I wasn’t sure what I had gotten myself (and the boys) into … this is not a swim class for the faint of heart; it is a survival swim class. They go under the water the first day- not once, but over and over again. After having to rip MJ off of my leg and hand a hysterical Ty over to Mike the first few days, I thought for sure I was going to lose it. Thankfully, this was short-lived and now the boys absolutely love to swim!

See videos of them swimming in the posts below!


1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! Congrats to both Ty and MJ for graduating!

    ReplyDelete