hug!

hug!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Birthday at the Pumpkin Patch

Every year we go up to Burt’s Farm with my parents so we continued the tradition and went up this past Sunday (which also happened to be my birthday).  The kids had a BLAST as usual.  Each of them wanted different color/style/sized pumpkins so we let them choose which ones they wanted for the house.

IMG_6004IMG_6001

MJ is my pickiest child – he took forever to decide and he still wasn’t 100% confident in his choice until we convinced him his big orange pumpkin was perfect (it’s the one in the very front of the wheelbarrow in the picture above).  He also picked out a green pumpkin just for me. 

IMG_5999

Ty wanted the WHITE pumpkin of course!  He was much more decisive. 

IMG_5995IMG_5996

Catelin wanted a “cute baby pumpkin:”  PLEASE mommy?!

IMG_5994


And the highlight of the trip is always the hayride…unfortunately most of my pictures are of the backs of their heads!

IMG_5981IMG_5987

IMG_5985IMG_5976

IMG_5972IMG_5971

After the pumpkin patch we went over to my parent’s house for lunch and birthday cake.  Every year my mom makes my very favorite cake- yellow cake with her homemade chocolate icing- DELICIOUS!  MJ asked if Grandma could make him a cake this year for his birthday too!  Smile

IMG_6008IMG_6011


Steve and I then went out on a date to a movie- it was nice to relax!  We had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment