hug!

hug!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Happenings

This is really going to be a picture post because we have had so much going on!  It’s been a wonderful fall. 

MJ absolutely LOVES flag football.  He had his “homecoming” game two weeks ago- they introduced all the football players and cheerleaders individually during half time and it was beyond adorable. 

IMG_4153IMG_4159

MJ with two of his BFF’s – Chase and Mia!
 
And this picture of Catelin cheering MJ on just warms my heart – she may be a take after mommy after all!!
 
IMG_4172
 
 
They took this picture of Ty at school and I absolutely love it…it will definitely be in a frame or on a canvas in my house ASAP.
 
Ty model


Steve went on his annual hunting trip out in Colorado a little over a month ago and got an elk!  Did I mention he shot it with a BOW??!  My husband is a bad a$%.

IMG_3982

Oh, and about a week later he went on a business trip to Oregon and caught two huge salmon.

IMG_4161IMG_4162



I am an automatic chaperone for all of MJ’s field trips since the nurses can’t go and he has to be able to get his insulin.  MJ loves that I get to go with him (I’m sure in a few years it won’t be nearly as “cool” that I am chaperoning, so I’m enjoying this while I can!).  We went up to Cagle Dairy Farm at the beginning of October.  Unfortunately it rained for the first hour we were there so we weren’t able to go on the hay ride.  They made it up to us by allowing us to do the corn maze!  It was 30 of the most stressful minutes of my life (since I was in charge of a group of boys and could hardly keep up with them running in every direction)!  Thankfully we made it out safe and sound.  Here are some pictures…

IMG_4010

IMG_4028IMG_4013

IMG_4036IMG_4043


And of course we went to Frozen on Ice!!  We only had six tickets so MJ, Ty, Catelin and I joined Melissa and Mia.  The kids absolutely loved it – they were so good the whole time and really paid attention to the story (which essentially was a reenactment of the movie).  It was awesome.

IMG_4184IMG_4190

IMG_4181IMG_4188


The preschool and the big school have a combined event called Art in the Park they put on every year.  It is always a great time and this year did not disappoint – they had bounce houses, face painting, balloons, live music, sand art, a bake sale, and an art sale.  It was a wonderful time.  Since we were chasing the kids around the whole time I didn’t get to take a lot of pictures… but here are a few. 

IMG_4207IMG_4208

And Catelin talked Ms. Debbie (the director of the preschool) into going down the slide with her!  Too cute.

IMG_4205



Now we are busy getting ready for Halloween!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment