hug!

hug!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun times


It has been a busy 2 weeks since I last posted. On my week off, we had a ton of playdates with neighbors and friends, MJ and I went to visit Steve at work, and Grandma Engle and I took MJ to the zoo. It was the second time he has been to the zoo, but it was just as exciting as the first time. He LOVES animals - particularly lions, zebras, giraffes, and rhinos. He rode on the merry-go-round for the first time, quickly followed by a second and third time. Here are a few pictures...


MJ looks right at home at daddy's desk! A sign of things to come?!


MJ and mommy with the lions

Hi Mommy and Grandma!

Grandma and MJ



I started my job at Piedmont on Monday, and I officially survived my first week... YAY! It has been wonderful so far - I love all of the partners in the group as well as the support staff. Everyone is extremely happy to work there, and they have made my transition easy. It is weird and exciting to be an attending physician for the first time!

Baby Eco-to-be is becoming more and more active and kicking me like crazy all day and all night. He or she is starting to act like MJ did in the womb. We have 2 months to go before baby gets here! MJ said "sister" and pointed at my belly the other night...was that a sign?! :)

Here is MJ in his Thomas the Train bed that I mentioned in the last post



MJ starts preschool on Tuesday, so stay tuned for pictures of his first day of school!



1 comment: