hug!

hug!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yes...I started a blog!

Hi everyone! I was finally convinced to start a blog. Hopefully, this will be a great way for family and friends to keep up with our growing family.

A lot has happened in the past month...
I finished my Internal Medicine residency - YAY!
We moved to a new house that we LOVE.
I took the Boards.
We went to Destin for a nice, relaxing vacation.

Steve and I will be welcoming a new addition to the Eco family in 2 months (I am 30 weeks pregnant). We decided not to find out the sex again, but we are having fun guessing! :)

MJ is 21 months old (where did my baby go?!?!) and acting more and more like a little boy every day. He will start preschool at our church in 3 weeks. We recently transitioned him to a Thomas the Train toddler bed that he absolutely LOVES. He has been sleeping so well in it, he hardly even misses his crib. In fact, the other day we walked into the nursery, and he said "there is the baby's crib."

MJ is talking in full sentences now, and he knows his ABCs and how to count to 10. His favorite songs to sing are "Twinkle, twinkle little star" and "Rock-a-bye baby." He doesn't always get them right, but he is adorable trying!

Steve has been busy with work, and is looking forward to his annual Elk hunt out in Colorado in a few weeks. MJ tried his first bite of elk a couple days ago, and he loved it (who knew?!), so now the pressure is on...we have hungry mouths to feed!

I am starting my new job as an internist at Piedmont next week. I can't believe how fast one journey has ended and another has begun. Medical school and residency truly flew by. I am so thankful for having such an amazing husband and family who have supported me through it all.

I promise all of my posts won't be this sappy. :)

Here are a few pictures of our trip to Destin last week...


Steve, MJ, me, and baby Eco to be (30 weeks pregnant)



MJ is one cool dude



Chicken fight! Mike Fennelly with his son, Chase (2.5 years old), Steve and MJ (21 months)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you started a blog! I love the family pic of y'all at the beach - you look fabulous as usual. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was on top, Fennelly or Chase, I can't tell?

    ReplyDelete