hug!

hug!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year - 2011!
Carrie, Katie, me, and Erin

We brought in the new year in Jekyll Island at Carrie's wedding. She is one of my best friends from college, and we relived the "glory days" all weekend long! I was truly honored to be one of her bridemaids. It was a beautiful wedding with perfect weather (sunny, 70s, low humidity) and great food. Her husband is a marine, so they did the arch of swords and everything!

Carrie and Burke - the beautiful, happy couple!


Steve, me, Katie, and Ben

A special thank you to my parents, who watched the boys ALL. WEEKEND. LONG. They headed back to their house on Sunday with plans to have a drink ASAP. haha :) MJ and Ty enjoyed the field trip to Grandma and Granddad's house.

Grandma was sitting on the chair with Ty and Belle (see dog in corner of chair)...MJ couldn't resist joining in all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment