hug!

hug!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ty is 3 months old!

So happy


I have been a blogging fool lately! So much has been going on that I just have to post. I cannot believe that Ty turned 3 months old yesterday (January 5th). The past few months have really flown by. He is doing great and growing like a weed.


Hi everybody!

Ty is now a great sleeper. He sleeps from about 9pm to between 7:00 and 7:30am straight (thank you, moms on call)! He is almost exclusively breastfed, but I am starting to have to supplement a bottle of formula per day because he is eating like crazy (atleast 36 oz a day). He likes colors, fans, and anything that moves. He absolutely loves his big brother - his little face lights up when he hears MJ's voice, and he immediately smiles and turns to look at him.

Just chillin' in my Boppy

My best friend from childhood, Kim, came to visit last week. She brought her beautiful baby girl, Ella, to visit. Ella is 2 months older than Ty, so it was fun for us to be pregnant at the same time! Here are a few pics...

The boys with Ella

Ty and his future wife :)





No comments:

Post a Comment