hug!

hug!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

August Heat

We love the zoo!




It has been one hot summer. The past few weeks have been busy as usual... We've had family birthday celebrations, a ton of playdates, cookouts with friends, outings to museums/parks/the zoo, and ofcourse trips the pool!


We try to take the boys swimming at Dunwoody Country Club every weekend we are in town. After a few weeks of thinking about jumping off of the diving board, MJ finally did it! (and ofcourse, now he won't stop)!






I'm going to do it this time



YAY!


Splash




I think I'll hang out here in the baby pool and watch




My dad had a BIG birthday last week...At the request of my mom, I won't publicly state how old he is (but you may be able to tell if you look closely at the cake). :)
We had a great time celebrating at their house on Lake Lanier.





Granddad with MJ and Ty








Happy Birthday!




So, I have to call out my wonderful husband just for a second. I went to a prayer group one night last week - I was gone for maybe an hour, and this is what I came home to:



Sigh. A mommy never rests. :)




Here are pictures from our recent "adventures"...





Fernbank:





MJ the explorer



Cheese!



Ty in the canoe


Petting the triceratops


Photo booth with mommy







PDK airport park (always a favorite):




Mommy, it's getting hot out here


I think I can pull myself up with this rope





Northpoint playground/carousel with Ms. Lisa:













Children's Museum:





Hey mom, check out this forklift!



Fun in the backyard:





Ty with Sam (Ms. Lisa's nephew)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like yall have had a fun month! The boys are both so adorable.

    I laughed out loud at the little mess you came home to -- it looks pretty familiar!

    ReplyDelete