hug!

hug!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Last weekend = Fun with the girls


Girls


On Friday night, we had an ADPi playdate with some of my girlfriends from college and their adorable babies/toddlers. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but you can see them on Michelle's blog. We had a blast catching up and the kids had a great time playing together.


The rest of the weekend was devoted to my sister Ann. Since Ann lives in San Francisco and her friends live all over the country, we decided to have her bridal shower and bachelorette party here in Atlanta.



My Aunt Jo Ann hosted Ann's "linens and lingerie" shower at the Swan Coach House. It is such a beautiful place - truly the definition of Southern Charm.


Swan Coach house girls


Swan Coach House


Swan foodSwan dessert


ann present


Future mom in law


After the shower, all of the girls headed over to my house. After an afternoon of gossip and football, we headed to Taverna Plaka for dinner. It turns out dinner included dancing on tables with belly dancers and friends. “OPA!”


Ann and J TP


dancing on tableGirls 2


vicky and Nat
I think we went to Five Paces Inn and danced the rest of the evening. The majority of the pictures taken there will never be seen again. :)
The night ended with a good old-fashioned slumber party at my house!



Prior to all the festivities, I did squeeze in the Tech vs. UNC game (for a little while) with my boys. I love this picture of Ann with MJ and Ty.


AnnMJTy

No comments:

Post a Comment