hug!

hug!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Burt’s Farm last weekend…yes, it is the most popular pumpkin patch in Georgia, and we may have been crazy for going there on a Sunday…but it was worth it! The boys had so much fun riding in the wheelbarrow, picking out pumpkins, and going on a hay ride. My parents and Steve’s mom joined us…

Burts farm- family

DSC01096DSC01098

DSC01103DSC01100

DSC01108

I turned the big 31 on Wednesday. I can’t believe it! We began celebrating at my parent’s house after the pumpkin patch last weekend- my mom made me my favorite cake (yellow cake with homemade chocolate icing), which is an annual tradition. This year may have been the best one yet. On my actual birthday, I spent the day doing all of the things that I love- being a doctor (I worked half of the day), being a mommy (had a blast with the boys all afternoon), and being a wife (Steve and I went to Cinebistro- a new dinner/movie theater near our hose). As simple as the day seemed, it was just perfect. Here's to a great year.


DSC01118

Ty has been walking more and more over the past couple of weeks…I think we are going to have our hands full!

Ty walking

No comments:

Post a Comment