hug!

hug!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Superheroes

Happy Halloween! The boys dressed up as superheroes- Ty was Superman and MJ was Spiderman. They looked absolutely adorable in their outfits!

my superheroes


The day started off with a Halloween Party at MJ’s preschool – they made special “spooky” crafts and ate yummy treats.


MJ and matthewMJ school halloween


That evening, we went to a Halloween parade with one of our play groups. The kids showed off their costumes and then ran off to get their candy! Ty had fun watching MJ trick-or-treat; MJ had a blast running from door to door.


Spiderman!Superman!

We love our little heroes.

Mommy and boysSteve and boys


I HAVE to give a big shout out to my Yellow Jackets! I was a bit concerned about our HOMECOMING game against undefeated Clemson….but they did not disappoint and won 31-14! Steve and I had such a great time catching up with old friends and actually getting to watch the game (Lisa babysat the boys). Since it was homecoming, the Athletic Association invited the alumni cheerleaders to go down on the field during the second quarter. I stood there on the Flats, reminiscing and smiling ear to ear….although it has been a decade since I cheered my team on from those very sidelines, it felt like yesterday. sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment