hug!

hug!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Ann’s Baby Shower…and the Sunroom!

ann, mom and me
 
 
Steve and I decided to pull the trigger and start building our sunroom and new deck in November.  I had no idea how many decisions there were to make – from the types of windows to the flooring to the color of paint.  It was stressful but at the same time I had a lot of fun doing it.
 
I realized in early January that it may not be finished by the 20th (when I was planning to host Ann’s baby shower), so I mentioned to our builder that I would love to have the room done by then..He was very kind and had everyone working double and overtime to get the project finished for Ann’s big day.  They finished it on the 19th and we were ecstatic.
 
Ann is due in April with a baby boy – she looks beautiful!  Here are some pictures of the décor and food (and the diaper cake my mom and I made- yes, we were crafty!):
 
IMG_3007IMG_3008
 
IMG_3009IMG_3010
 
IMG_3011IMG_3006
 
 
Since Ann has lived on both sides of the country in the past few years, she had friends and family from all over drive (and even fly) to celebrate with us.  It was wonderful to see her so happy….
 
IMG_3020IMG_3035
 
IMG_3034IMG_3022
 
IMG_3028IMG_3039
 
The kids can't wait to meet their new cousin in a couple of months.
 
 
Here are a few more pictures of the sunroom (and outside deck)...now all I need is some furniture!
 
IMG_3047IMG_3050
 
IMG_3051IMG_3052
 
 

2 comments: