hug!

hug!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Visit to Santa

Santa family

We went on our annual visit to Santa at Phipps last Monday.  I talked Santa up all day to Catelin with high hopes that she would climb willingly into his lap this year.  She was actually pretty excited before we got there and even sat long enough for me curl her hair.  Here are a few pictures of her and Ty before we went to pick MJ up from school:

IMG_6073IMG_6076

She also did well while writing her Christmas list for Santa with daddy.

IMG_6079IMG_6082

But once we got in line, her anxiety started to rise.  “No mommy, I don’t want to see Santa…I stay right here.”  Uh oh.  Well, unfortunately it didn’t get much better.  Santa did his very best to gently get her to come over to him- which she actually did for about a minute but it wasn’t long enough to set everyone up for a picture.  In the end, we decided it would be best if Steve and I got in the picture with them.  So, as you can see above, that is what we did.  I guess baby Eco #4 didn’t want to wait until next year to be in the picture!  haha

Here are a few more pics of our precious ones:

IMG_6086IMG_6087

IMG_6090


Yesterday was the one year anniversary of Catelin's surgery...I was surprised at how emotional I was all day.  I thought a lot about the power of prayer...there was a lot of reflection, prayers, and praise. 

It's hard to believe that this was her one year ago:

And here is our little angel now:

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment