hug!

hug!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Eleven Years

 June 26, 2004
 

 2005

2006
 
 2007

2008
 
2009

2010


2011

 2012
 
2013

2014

2015

Steve and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on Friday.  He surprised me with a wonderful afternoon...an Uber car picked me up late morning and took me to the Ritz Carlton (Lisa was kind enough to watch all the kiddos!) where he had set up a massage and a facial for me (both of which were incredible)!  Once I was finished at the spa, I had a couple of hours before Steve arrived at the hotel so I took a much needed nap - it. was. awesome.  Then, we had a drink at the club lounge before heading to dinner at the Atlas restaurant in Buckhead. 




If you haven't been to Atlas you should go- the food was spectacular.  Robert Downey Jr. was at the table behind us but I didn't want to be that person who snapped a photo of him eating.  Seeing Ironman in person was pretty cool though!  :)

They sent over this unbelievable dessert after we finished dinner...
 
 

Steve proposed to me at the Ritz in Buckhead; we also spent our wedding night there and have celebrated quite a few birthdays and special occasions in that hotel.  They never disappoint - when we got back to our room they had chocolate covered strawberries and this waiting for us...

I missed all of our kiddos but it was wonderful to have a night all to ourselves.  We had a leisurely morning drinking coffee and eating breakfast before heading back to the chaos!  :)


To my amazing hubs...

Eleven years ago I married the man of my dreams, the love of my life.  I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished, and I know you feel the same way about me.  You make me smile...you make me laugh...you make me the happiest woman in the world.  Eleven years and four children later, I love you now more than ever. 

All my love,
Julie

1 comment: