hug!

hug!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin patch!

We made our annual trip to Burt’s Farm last week.  Ann was in town with Camden so we met them at my parent’s house and headed to the pumpkin patch. 

me and kids

boys pumpkinCL pumpkin

Ty pumpkinMJ pumpkin

Eddie got out of class early so he was able to join us as well- I put him in charge of chasing Catelin since she was running around all over the place and was obsessed with the pumpkins!

CL running aroundUncle Eddie and CL

I miss the days she used to sit like this:

Ann and Camden

The kids loved the hayride:

hay ridehayride 2

And the wheelbarrow:

wheelbarrowboys and Camden


The next day I was one of the chaperones for MJ’s field trip to the zoo; I had such a great time watching him interact with his classmates.  I don’t think I am supposed to post pictures of the class so here are a few of my biggest boy.

IMG_2225IMG_2224


One more thing...Steve went back out to Colorado last week to hunt and he got the biggest deer I’ve ever seen!

IMG_2241

My husband is a stud.  Smile

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. And look at that Steve. He's all dude. Ha ha ha. Hope to see you next week?

    ReplyDelete